Visitors Dazzled by Gadgets, Gizmos and Devices showcased
21st September 2015 Hyderabad , India: The 2nd Edition of INDIA GADGET EXPO (IGE) country’s premier international gadget show ended on a high with a fantastic response with more than 30000 people visiting the show. The event witnessed an enormous footfall from visitors and participants from varied segments including Global Investors, CEOs and Managing Directors, Technology Professionals and enthusiasts, Dealers/ Distributors, Government officials, Consumers and students. The expo showcased around 1000+ gadgets from 150+ manufacturers from various countries. The highlight of the show was the Start Up Zone with over 50 innovators selected from over 400 entries displaying their products for the first time. The promising products showcased at the India Gadget Expo generated the interest of both the visitors and the investors.
India Gadget Expo 2015 had over 100 stalls with the companies like Canon, Micromax, Gionee, Panasonic WDC, Motorola, BMW, and Mercedes displaying their evolving new technologies. Motorola for the first time displayed the phones out of e-commerce platform allowing the customers the opportunity to touch and feel them. Besides the plethora of innovative Gadgets and Gizmos. The Brands were extremely happy with the flow of visitors and displayed their brands on this platform. This year the India Gadget Expo recorded a jump of 30% in terms of brands participating at the event.
Some Brands used the platform of The India Gadget Expo to launch new brands / products. Some Products Launched at The India Gadget Expo 2015 were:
- B-One by Blaze Automation (automation for smart homes),
- ZB- Bullet by Zoook (World’s smallest Bluetooth Ear Phon?e, that is smaller than a coin and ultra lightweight, with a docking charger. Will be available for sale from Augus?t 2015),
- Spindle by Orvito (cloud enabled Remote Controller? – A contemporary design with a multi user support, cloud based – Orvito Cloud storage allows? to store and share settings of the Spindle and has a Single application)
- Eluga by Panasonic (A switch mobile phone? -packed with attractive features.)
- ZB – Locking by Zoook– Introduced India first Bluetooth enabled lock controlled by an App.
- Showcase of 3 D Printer by Altem Technologies partnered to Stratasys.
- Numa Fit – A digital fitness company where they showcased wearable fitness Band & launched Numa Rover
- Leaf Air – showcased AIR a smart home experience product which helps save time
- Gionee – Launched Beyond the style fashion series F103 (Key Features 2GB Ram, Dual 4G LTE, IPS HD display, Android lollypop 5.0 & Gionee Amigo 3.0)
India Gadget Expo 2015 had a The Hackathon Carnival which saw an active participation with amazing exchange of ideas and discussions on innovative solutions. The 30 hours long carnival had hackers pitching their prototypes and solutions to the industry leaders, investors, IT professionals and public at large. The winner of the Hackathon carnival were Prakhar Gupta and Tejashwari Darvi the final year students of BITS Pilani Hyderabad who presented the “Transport Automator”. It allows companies to have car pooling for their employees going in same route by using intelligent algorithms. Some of the other interesting ideas which got appreciation from the jury included “Smart parking solutions” using sensors to detect empty parking spaces, “Smart Alcohol Sensor” which helps in road safety by automatically detecting alcohol limits and integrating with mobile application. The Hackathon was organised by UPTEC IDEALABS and Hackmania.
The IGE had a series of seminars on current, engaging and much talked about topics with eminent speakers and garnered lot of interest of the visitors due the choice of topics and speakers. IGE 2015 also was the host of the coveted NDTV Gadget Guruawards. to the best and most promising gadgets of 2015. India Gadget Expo 2015 offered the best platform for the innovators, students and stalwarts to get together and explore the latest developments and innovations in Gadgets. This year IGE witnessed a launch of 10 products and innumerable interactions of innovators, angel funds and bigger tech companies. Looking forward to a bigger India Gadget Expo next year.
Highlights of India Gadget Expo 2015
- Around 100+ national and international brands and corporates participated by displaying and evolving new age technologies.
- An extraordinary showcase of the latest technology, most advanced and sophisticated gadgets
- Startup Zone which features 50+ startups, with innovative products with great market potential, out of over 400 applicants
- The ‘Knowledge Conclave’ will have 9 sessions covering Smart Cities, Mobile technology, Future gadgets and Gaming among others.
- The ‘Master Class’ will showcase pioneering technologies and products to the members.
- The Hackathon Carnival– a two day 30 hours carnival that will provide a platform for hackers to pitch their prototypes and solutions to the industry leaders, investors, IT professionals and public at large.
- Five@5 will had 5 products launched at 5pm, with an opportunity to exhibitors and manufacturers to launch their latest gadgets / products.
- ORVITO & B-ONE launched the products before CES- Las Vegas in India at IGE 2015.
- Virtual Reality sets & Innovative home automatio
India Gadget Expo 2015