Abhirup Bhattacharya, the young MBA from Mumbai brings a new masterpiece Wiining like Sourav: Think & Succeed Like Ganguly like a glass of champagne in the dry Indian summer. After exploring the attributes and achievements of Virat Kohli the last year in his debutant book ‘Winning like Kohli’, he chooses to create some goosebumps in the heart of Indians and specifically Bengalis who always bear a special space and attention for their beloved dada, Sourav Ganguly.
In the book one will find the following characteristics
- The Team India concept is set up very assiduously under his leadership.
- Sourav has a unique characteristic of unbiased which demarcates him a lot from the past Indian captains. The likes of Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Md Kaif, Virendra Sewag, Mahendra Singh Dhoni hailing from different parts of the country speaks volume about his unbiased attitude towards player selection.
- Sourav holds the record of highest number of test wins in the foreign soil.
- He with Sachin Tendulkar creates the perfect combo of opening partnership in one day cricket. The south paw undermines the over-dependability of scoring runs of One day International on Sachin by building healthy partnerships down the line.
- He is a perfect example of aggression with resilience. He gains certain nicknames like “Bengal Tiger”, “Prince of Calcutta”, “God of Offside”. It sounds astounding how he finds opportunity to every threat entailed upon him. He faces certain challenges from coach, commentators, selectors, some seniors, yet he surpasses all those hurdles with his will-power and charishma. There are also certain unknown facts about him which will only be unveiled by reading this beautiful book. So what are you waiting for? Go and get your hands on this amazing book today.
Book details :-
|Publisher:||Rupa Publications India||Publishing year:||2018|
|MRP:||Rs. 195||Buy From||Flipkart.com